- High reliability – Atlas Copco’s CD+ desiccant dryers eliminate system failures, production downtime and costly repairs by removing moisture from compressed air with a pressure dewpoint as low as -70°C/-100°F. Up to 30% desiccant overfill and the long lifetime of the desiccant further enhance reliability.
- Maximum energy savings – CD+ dryers incorporate energy-saving features that cut your carbon footprint. A low pressure drop below 0.2 bar/2.9 psi drives down energy costs. Dewpoint sensing and control adapts the energy consumption to the real load of the dryer.
- Easy installation – Your CD+ dryer is delivered ready for use with silencers, sensors and the control unit already wired and connected.
- Advanced control and monitoring – The advanced Elektronikon® control and monitoring system takes continuous care of your CD+ dryer to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Minimum maintenance – All internal components are easily accessible to facilitate maintenance. The use of high-grade desiccant and durable valves extends maintenance intervals beyond the standard three years.
- Durability – A proven, rugged design for the switching valves, the most important moving components in the dryer, significantly improves the lifetime of your CD+ dryer.