- Reliability – Atlas Copco’s CD desiccant dryers eliminate system failures, production downtime and costly repairs by removing moisture from compressed air with a pressure dewpoint as low as -40°C/-40°F.
- Reduced energy costs – Optimally sized pipes and valves ensure a limited pressure drop. Options are available to increase the efficiency and reduce the energy consumption of your CD dryer.
- Space-saving – The CD’s all-in-one design leads to a small footprint, saving valuable space in your facility.
- Efficient control – The control system – fitted in an IP54 cubicle for easy cabling and safety – ensures proper operation of your CD dryer.
- Low maintenance – Delivered ready for use, installation of your CD dryer is straightforward, cutting costly production downtime. All internal components are easily accessible to facilitate maintenance. The use of high-grade desiccant and high-quality valves results in three-year maintenance intervals.