- Save on transport and stocking costs thanks to minimum footprint.
- Best fuel consumption in class.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – You can achieve even lower fuel consumption with the addition of the innovative FuelXpert™ system, which electronically regulates engine speed and the air inlet valve to optimize fuel consumption.
- Safe for your operators – Safety features include pressure displays, emergency stop and spillage-free frame.
- Highly versatile – Ideal for use in all weather conditions and in temperatures between -25°C/-13°F and +50°C/+122°F. With certain models you can adjust the working pressure between 7-10.3 bar (100-150 psig) to suit your specific application. Special versions for working at higher altitudes are also available.
- Outstanding durability – Components last longer thanks to Oiltronix™, the electronically controlled oil temperature system, which extends the lifetime of air-ends, compressor components, oil and oil-separator. In addition, it prevents overheating and increases safety.
- High fuel autonomy – The high capacity fuel tank (up to 708 liters) allows Size 2 compressors to work in remote areas without the need to refuel.