- Flexible installation – The LFx’s small and compact design offers maximum installation flexibility. The LFx is both suitable for stand-alone use and integration in your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) product.
- High reliability – Thanks to a unique, robust design and the optimal combination of quality materials, LFx compressors offer improved performance and extended product life.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – LFx piston compressors provide 100% pure, clean air, complying with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification for an oil-free compressor.
- Easy maintenance – All components and service points are easily accessible and your LFx requires no oil changes.
- Quiet operation – The LFx is standard outfitted with a silencing hood. These compressors achieve noise levels as low as 62 dB(A), allowing installation close at the point of use.