- Certified 100% oil-free – P compressors provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006 Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification on an oil-free compressor.
- Maximum energy savings – Reciprocating technology ensures excellent volumetric efficiency and economic operation in terms of energy. In addition, with the Elektronikon® controller you can adjust the required discharge pressure between 25 bar (362 psig) and 40 bar (580 psig) to reduce energy costs.
- Advanced control and monitoring –The advanced Elektronikon® system helps you keep control of costs by monitoring overall system performance through service indications, malfunction alarms and safety shutdowns.
- High reliability – Low piston speed and low inter-stage temperatures preserve the internal components. The horizontal design ensures low vibration/pulsation levels for increased reliability. Design is close to API 618.
- Low maintenance –The horizontal design is safe and comfortable for operators and maintenance personnel. Long service intervals reduce maintenance time and cost.
- Easy installation –Each P compressor is delivered as a complete package with no reassembly on site. Installation is fast, straightforward and safe. P compressors are fitted on a skid and can be installed on a suitable industrial floor with chemical bolts. This eliminates skid vibrations and preserves the motor and mechanical parts