- Reliability – The SFR2-11 range is a simple, highly reliable compressor package design. It incorporates a minimum of moving parts, a shaft-driven cooling fan, corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel and aluminum and a sturdy construction to withstand external vibrations, shock loads and projectiles. These compressors perform in temperatures from -40°C/-40°F to +50°C/+122°F and are designed to withstand the most extreme weather conditions.
- Maximum uptime – The SFR2-11 range is characterized by long service intervals requiring an absolute minimum of maintenance. This guarantees an availability of more than 99,9%.
- Low lifecycle cost – SFR2-11 compressors are characterized by an extremely low lifecycle cost; a result of the high reliability and the long service intervals.
- Compact and low weight – The SFR2-11 design is extremely compact as a result of the integrated fan concept. The fan is mounted on the drive motor shaft, eliminating separate cooling systems etc. A SFR compressor therefore needs little space for installation. The use of aluminum reduces the weight as much as possible.
- The Full Feature concept with integrated filters, unique SDR membrane dryers and aluminum air receivers will give you one single source to supply your system with clean dry air, without lost of energy due to high pressure drops and high purge air flows, compared to separate installations.