E-PAK 500 DX is the ideal solution for the extraction of combustible and non-combustible materials, such as sanding and grinding dust. Also suitable for cleaning of the workplace and the shop floor. The E-PAK 500 DX is a powerful vacuum unit and can serve up to six extraction points, all in use at the same time. It minimizes the risk of explosion, maximizes your production up-time and gives significant cost savings. Power control can be obtained by fitting automatic vacuum valves to the extraction points. The valves provide suction power when an operation starts. When the work stops and all the valves have closed again, the E-PAK 500 DX unit will stop. Automatic vacuum valves offer substantial energy savings and make a small unit manage the job otherwise requiring a large unit. Using automatic valves multiplies the number of working points that can be served, by three to four times.
Low installation costs:
• Unit complete equipped with starter and control unit.
• No setting required at installation.
Low running and maintenance costs:
• Long life filters: up to 6000 hours with dust extraction.
• Efficient automatic filter cleaning method.
• Direct driven fan with lifetime-lubricated bearings.
• Automatic start/stop as option.
Wide range of applications:
• Can be used for grinding dusts, general floor cleaning and machine
Low noise level:
• Fan mounted in acoustic enclosure
Built in safety functions:
• Built in Emergency stop switch.
• Monitored control filter to detect main filter failure.
• Monitored relief panel. Vents the explosion to a safe area and stops
E-PAK 500 DX is designed to extract combustible and noncombustible
dust, but the unit “as a whole” is not to be placed
in an area that is classified as a zone according to directive
1999/92/EC. It is only the inside of the filter that meets ATEX
E-PAK 500 DX may be used with duct systems internally
classified as zone 20, 21 or 22.
The product has no marking since there is no internal
ignition source. The inside is to be considered a simple filter/silo
and does not fall under the scope of the directive 2014/34/EC.
- Easy to install
- Low noise level
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Low noise level