FilterBox Wall can come with or without a fan attached. The models without a fan are suitable for installations with an external fan and fan contactor, and can be used with multiple FilterBox units. The unit is delivered with a wall bracket for easy installation. Depending on the model, the filter cartridge is either manually or automatically cleaned. For the manual model, there is an alarm indicating when the air flow is too low, and an operating hours meter. The model with automatic cleaning has an advanced filter control system that starts the cleaning process automatically when the air flow is too low. Additional protection from harmful particles given if a HEPA filter is installed.
For dust applications, the unit is cleaned mechanically. For welding fumes it uses a combination of mechanical and compressed air cleaning.
For welding applications, compressed air cleaning is required.
Note! FilterBox is not for use in environments where combustible dust or gases are present, and it is not for use in filtering combustible dust or gases.
- User friendly and superior filter cleaning, mechanical and/or with compressed air for long filter life
- Automatic damper preventing dust from leaking out while cleaning
- Dust free filter replacement and emptying of dust bin
- Third party approval for welding fumes category W3 according to EN 15012-1
- Third pparty approval for welding fumes category W3 according to EN 15012-1