- High reliability – Thanks to a rugged design and optimal oil retention at all operating pressures. An inlet non-return valve protects the pump against counter rotation.
- Plug and play installation – Easy installation thanks to a compact, space-saving design.
- Easy maintenance – Wear is low thanks to optimally selected shaft speeds. Servicing can be done by the same engineer that services your compressed air equipment.
- Low noise and vibration levels throughout the pressure range
- Clean and efficient -The oil separation circuit of the GVS 20-300 has been optimized to minimize oil vapors in the exhaust gas. The inlet non-return valve protects the vacuum pump against counter rotation in the event of stopping without venting. This device also protects the point of use against back sucking of oil.