- Solid reliability – The carbon composite material of our mVAC pumps will not break down or wear out like laminated blades. Even if the central controller should fail, every pump still has its own controller.
- Highly connectable – Up to six vacuum pumps can be connected in one mVAC system to ensure that even a large hospital always has a reliable vacuum to meet all its needs. Furthermore, using AIRConnect™ Visualization you can connect to extensive monitoring and status information to get the most out of your mVAC system.
- Energy-efficient – The mVAC incorporates a multi-pump arrangement to better match the flow demand. In this arrangement, the advanced Elektronikon® Graphic controller maximizes energy efficiency by controlling the individual vacuum pumps and regulating the overall vacuum. Uniform wear is ensured at all times.
- Cost-effective – Our unique Elektronikon® control system gives you the means to effectively manage and optimize your mVAC system. Device status is monitored in real time, required services are delivered rapidly, breakdowns can be prevented and downtime shortened. In short, it provides all you need to keep operational costs to a minimum.
- Easy installation – All interconnection piping and copper connections are supplied as an integral part of the mVAC system. This ‘plug and play’ approach makes installation even easier.