- Certified 100% oil-free air – SF(+) compressors provide 100% pure, clean air, complying with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification for an oil-free compressor.
- Extremely quiet operation – The slow speed of the scroll compression elements ensures that the SF scroll compressors are exceptionally quiet. With sound levels as low as 53 B(a), the SF is the perfect choice for your sensitive working environment.
- Energy efficiency – The SF scroll compressors, standard equipped with IE3 Premium efficiency motors, are suited for sensitive applications which require flexibility and energy efficiency. Unloaded power consumption is eliminated thanks to the simple start/stop control. Advanced scroll technology guarantees an optimal free air delivery and low duty cycle applications.
- Low maintenance – SF scroll compressors stand for simplicity and reliability. The scroll design has a minimal number of moving parts, ensuring a long operating life with a minimum number of service interventions.
- Advanced control and monitoring – Whereas the SF range includes a standard pneumatic controller, the SF+ range boasts the high-end Elektronikon® controller. To maximize efficiency and reliability on the SF+ compressors, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.