- High reliability – Thanks to a unique, robust design and the optimal combination of quality materials, LF compressors offer improved performance and extended product life;
- High safety level– Thanks to full remote monitor/control, automatic restart after voltage failure, Emergency Force Local, additional aftercooler, and outlet temperature monitor. All of these functions differentiate the LF-MED from standard industrial compressors and give you the full control and peace of mind required in medical applications;
- Solid reliability – Through durable engineering and thorough testing, the LF-MED is guaranteed to generate 50% more air and have a 50% longer operating life compared to similar products on the market;
- Easy maintenance – All components and service points are easily accessible.
- Low running costs – Operational costs are limited over a long product lifetime.
- Full compliance – The Medical Air Plant uAIR series based on LF-MED compressors is precertified according to MDD 93/42/EEC, which simplifies your installation and commissioning process. It is designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and the ISO 13485:2003 quality management system and surpasses the requirements of the most demanding standards and regulations such as:
1. Medical Device Directive MDD 93/42/EEC
2. European Pharmacopoeia
3. EN ISO 7396-1
4. ISO 14971
5. Health Technical Memorandums HTM 02-01 and HTM 2022.