- Highest uptime – At the heart of each GA compressor is a state-of the-art compression elements based on innovative asymmetric rotor profiles and powered by a high efficiency electric motor. Combined with a generously sized cooling module, heavy duty air inlet filters,and Smartlink, this results in maximum reliability to operate in the toughest conditions and at ambient temperatures up to 55°C/131°F.
- Maximum energy savings – The innovative design of our GA compressors (including screw element, motor, Elektonikon etc.) enables you to achieve substantial savings in your energy costs and overall compressor lifecycle costs. The GA Variable Speed Drive (VSD) reduces energy costs by a further 35% on average by automatically adjusting the air supply to your air demand. And to reduce your costs even further, a comprehensive range of features, options and solutions is available like the energy recovery system. .
- Integrated air treatment – Each GA compressor includes as standard an integrated water separator to immediately removes 100% of the condensate, resulting in higher air quality.With the GA Full Feature, highly energy efficient integrated refrigerant dryer and air filter ensures the continuous supply of clean and dry air to extend the life of equipment, enhance system reliability and avoid costly downtime and production delays.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Easy installation – The integrated design includes internal piping, coolers, motor, lubrication and control system: all supplied as a ready-to-use package. Installation is fault-free and commissioning time is low. Simply plug and run.